Warangal Vandana Video Love War 2020:

Warangal Vandana Video Love War 2020:

 Why in the world did he call now, Who is Pranay, He is my classmate? What do I do now, I'm asking who you are. Why don't you answer? What is he even saying to mom, I'm scared. She is calling me. What do I tell her Yes, mom- Who is Pranay Who is he 'She'll be pissed if I tell her he is my friend. I don't know any Pranay. Maybe it is a wrong dial. Hello,You think this is funny. My mom answered that you idiot!

 I feel like cussing big time at you.Why did you even call Please, Vandana, hear me out?- I don't listen to idiots. I'm good to you if you are good to me. If you are up to any pranks, you'll pay for it. I skipped a beat when my mom answered your call. If you call me again, I'll come to your place and beat you up. Please, hear me out. Just once. I sent you a gift to you. they said It'll reach you in about 5 minutes.

 What an idiot you are.Why in the world did you send me a gift or not. I called you to inform you that, but your mom answered.  do you think you are to be sending me gifts.You'll be dead if that gift reaches my place. Take your gift back I would not take your gift. How can I take back a courier. It might've reached your place as we speak. You idiot! I'll lose all my face if my mom finds out guys are sending me gifts. 

Today will be your last day if your gift reaches me. If you ever call me again, I'll burn you to ashes. Why is she calling now.Did she find out Cousin, you got some gift. Aunt is called him.he said What do I do now, It is all over. Why do you have to toy with my life. I'm sorry, Vandana.What is the point of your sorry? Hang up. Where were you all this while?- I was speaking to Mamta. Someone sent you this. he went and change his dress. I will change later. Your gift will be here. 

First, go and change your dress. Didn't you deliver the package already. I did, but you forgot to sign on this. By the way, where is this courier coming from.
It was sent from Kazipet. Kazipet? What is the name of the sender?- A guy named Pranay. Vandana! How dare you lie to me. You are dead. Why did she have to lie to me? Something is fishy, that much I know. Vandana..- Yes, mom? What is the matter? You seem pissed. Did you take the gift? - I did.- Fine. Who sent you that gift? There is a senior in my college named Pravalika. She stays in Karimnagar. She sent it to me. You started to lie to me?- What do you mean, mom? I don't get what you are saying.

You will. Is this gift from Karimnagar or Kazipet? 'Lord, what do I do now? Please, Lord, see me out of this.' Hey, you! I'm asking you something. Who is Pranay? Why is he sending you gifts? Why does he have your number? You're hell-bent on ruining my reputation.- Mom, why don't you try to hear me out? Shut up! You've no right to speak. I always wanted my daughter to be this ideal girl who studies well and who is smart and capable. Never knew, you were smart enough to lie to me.- Mom, please, hear me out. Cut it! You lie and now you deny it? You broke my heart when you lied to me. 

I blame myself for pampering you so much.- Mom, I don't care even if you slap me more but these words of yours are really hurting me. Don't you want to know why I had to lie? Oh, shut up! When I asked who dialed your number, you said it was a wrong dial and when I asked you sent you the gift, you said it is your senior. How spontaneous. I don't even want to see your face? Who in the world are you to be toying with my life? My mom said I have brought her disgrace. Is this what you wanted? I'm sorry, Vandana.

You think I care about your apology anymore? Don't you guys think before doing anything? Don't you think what might be going on in a girl's family? You keep sending gifts and keep making calls? And if we ask to back off, what do you do? Attack with acid? I lost all my face because of you. Stop and think before doing anything. Pranay, this is the final warning. If you ever do anything stupid, I'll kill you. Is that clear? When he proposed to me, I should've asked my mom to handle. I didn't and now I had to lie to her. Now, how do I convince my mom? I think I know what to do. Mom..- Don't yell! You know I don't want to talk to you. 

Wait there. You don't have to talk, just stand there. What is this?- Do you remember? You once asked dad to swear by fire. Today, I'll swear by fire.- 'How does she know about it?' I swear by the fire, I never lie to you. Cut this nonsense!- I said I swear! True, I don't study well. But, trust me, I do nothing to bring disgrace to my family.- Stop it, child.

 He was my classmate in school. He called to tell me he was sending me a gift. You were nervous something fishing was going on and so you asked me who he was. Just to keep you at peace lied to you that it is a wrong dial. Sorry, child. I know I overreacted without thinking. It isn't that I don't trust you, but I don't trust this wicked world. Please, forgive me.- Trust me when I say I do nothing to bring disgrace. Now stop crying. I don't like it if you cry. My daughter should always be smiling! 

Post a Comment

0 Comments