When Your Friend is Foodie Video Funny

Babe, what special are you making for breakfast?- I'm making dosa. What special dosa will it be?- Dosa itself is special enough. Breakfast was delicious! What will be for lunch? Don't worry, I will make something. I know but what special will you be making?- Didn't you have your breakfast just now? Give it a break! Babe! It is past 12. What is special for lunch? You think I'm running a restaurant, where I'll be cooking something special all the time? We hardly cook special dishes on festivals and you expect me to cook specials every day? If you cook specials, every day will seem like a festival.- 'Hell with these logics.' Whatever you're making smells great! What is it anyway?- You think so? Does it smell so good? I think 'Daily cook something special like it were a festival' idea seems to have won over you. 

That nice aroma is from our neighbour's kitchen. We'll be having the leftover dal and rice for dinner. Why don't you chat up with our neighbours and bring some of their meal over? It smells great. Please! I think it is Gongura Chicken they are making. Is it? Then go do it yourself.- Sure! I can give it a try. Babe, look at this.- Yeah, seems tasty. Exactly. - What do you want me to do?- Do this dish. We don't have all the ingredients needed.- I brought everything needed just the other day. But, we don't have cake moulds. Cake moulds? Alright. These are all the cake moulds you'll ever need.- 'How dedicated he can get.' Why don't you try it? Even that choco lava cake. Even the cupcakes. I'll do it in an hour. Look at these photos. How little you are! You looked so different. 

You look nothing like this now. Our wedding photos! I still don't know all your relatives. Could you please help me here? I try to remember, but I forget. Tell me clearly, who is who. This lady was our neighbour. She makes the best mango pickle. She is my aunt.No one can make better Sambar than her. She is my mom's sister. I stayed at her place for summer. She is the worst cook that there is.

She being a bad cook isn't funny but you remembering who cooks what better is funny. Please, just tell me who is related to whom and how. Where exactly are you right now? Alright, then listen to my directions. Keep coming straight and to the right, you'll see Paradise. They make the best mutton biryani. Take a U-turn there. There, you'll find Baskin.My bad. You'll find Naturals. The tender coconut ice cream they make is heaven. Anyway, keep coming straight and then take a right. You'll spot an Irani cafe. The Irani Chai over there is out of this world. 

Keep coming straight and then turn left. You'll spot pizza point there. Turn right and you'll find my place. There are so many eateries around?- Yeah, don't you know? You could've instead shared the location with him.- Too bad it was a lockdown. Else, I'd have asked him to stop over and pick up stuff from all those eateries. What is this?- What is wrong? - Why did you fold my dosa? I couldn't fit the dosa in your plate.- You should've served it to me in the pan then. Folded or not, what difference does it make? If you are thirsty, what do you do? Drink water or eat ice cubes? What do you even mean?- Going by your logic, you'll go for the ice cubes? Fine! I'll have that dosa. 

The tantrums that you are throwing. Please, don't fold my dosa. Serve it to me like in the restaurants, like in the shape of a hat. In the shape of a hat? He is expecting a lot out of me. Do you remember my friend Santoshi?- Santoshi family dhaba? Not the family dhaba.I'm talking about my friend, Santoshi. I know of all the branches of Santosh family dhaba. We even went to her place for lunch. She stays in KPHB.- Santoshi? I don't recollect. While on our way to her place, our tyre went flat. Fine, I'll show you her photo. 

Who is she?- You still don't recollect? How do I help you here? Do you remember, we had Dahi Bhallaat her place which you loved? Oh, yes, I do! Dahi Bhalla was the best! Did they invite us again! You remember nothing about her but you remember Dahi Bhalla, don't you? When you call her, do ask her for the recipe.- How hopeless! Did you get all the vegetables?- Yes, I did. What did you get here? This is neither spinach nor mint.. What is this even called?- Wait, let me recollect. It is a new leafy vegetable called Chakravarthy.

What? Maybe the guy who sold it to you is named that. No! That is the name of that vegetable.- Are you sure, we can eat this? Of course! I was told we can make dal and Wadas with it. I was told it tastes best with tomatoes. This vegetable arrived just today. It is better if we cook it today. Who told you all this stuff?- The vegetable vendor. So, cook it today. Isn't it tasty?- It is, but add some soya sauce to it. Exactly! I was thinking the same. Come on, Ajju. This tastes great!- Thanks a.. - Thanks a lot! Excuse me! Why are you saying thank you?

Because I asked you to add some soya sauce. So? Who made the noodles? Right from scratch, it was me who made it. I was about to add soya sauce, before you asked me to. Soya sauce or not, it still would've tasted great! Having no soya sauce in noodles like a Marvel movie without a post-credit scene. It adds flavour. There is nothing without flavour..- But it is I cooked. Babe, I want to eat a dessert.- You just had dinner and you are already hungry? I want to eat something sweet. Is there anything in the fridge? 

Eat sugar. Do we have any chips?- You ate them all yesterday. - Do we have coke? Go and check if we do in the fridge.- I'm too lazy. I want to eat noodles at a fast food truck. Won't happen for at least about a year.- I even want to try Manchuria. I wonder when this lockdown will end. Don't you got any midnight cravings? Of course, I do. I crave for some silence and peace of mind so that I can read my book. You are irritating me by talking only about food all the time. How do you expect me to make something special all the time? Go and eat dal and rice if you want.

Nevermind. Fine! Do you want me to make Cheese Dosa?- Lovely! - I know you do. Alright, guys! If you have a foodie husband just like the way I have and if you could relate then give this video alike. Comment and let me know how your husband is annoying you during this lockdown and don't forget to subscribe! Shall I make the dosa the now? 

Post a Comment

0 Comments