Doctor and Software Engineer Tamada

 Yes, keep doing the good work. Very well. Alright, I'll call you back later.- You called for me, dad? Would you marry that doctor?- I've been scared of injections all my life. She is a doctor and I'm a software engineer. Our professions don't gel well. You don't have job security in the software field, but she does. We've wealth and she has a good education. It is like the union of Goddess Lakshmi and Saraswati. Trust me on this. Marry her. I've seen her photo. 

She does look pretty. You think we'll make a good pair? You should see to it.- Alright, then. Greetings, sir. Let's marry your girl and my boy. Oh! I'm sorry.- It is alright. Get in. I am her husband. It is alright. Can I touch you? No, I didn't harm her! What's the matter? I think it would be better if you sanitize your hands first. Every doctor has two beauty spots.- And what are they? Spectacles and stethoscope. By the time you earn that stethoscope, you'd have got spectacles. 

Why do you doctors study so much? I feel you keep studying all your life. Can I kiss you? Damn! I think I pissed her off. Did I cross the line? Why are you wearing that mask?- Social distancing. - I see. But, I can't help it. Hey, doctor!- Don't shout! If you don't behave I'll administer an injection on your butt. Guys, take care of him. Someone is screwing us from behind! I can't come to the hospital now. So, tell me on call.- Guys! Let's blow their heads into pieces. 

When did you reach hospital?- There is nothing valuable in the hospital. I'm talking about my patient.- Guys, I've been killed. Someone revive me. Take him to the ICU, quick!- There are no ICUs in PUBG. I told you I'm talking about my patient.- Oh, my bad. Thank you Ramesh for reviving! If any of you got a medikit, share it with me.- Put a band-aid on him. - Like that would be enough! Put a band-aid on his head.- That is a headshot. Guys, someone, get me an energy drink.

Have some Glucose ORS. - 'Come again, ma'am?' I wasn't talking to you. This guy is confusing me.- So are you. Did the surgeon arrive?- Not yet. He too is stuck in some building. 'Ma'am, the surgeon is here.' - And I'm dead.- I'm talking about an accident patient. I've been encountered. Am I yelling? You software guys have no work. You log in to your systems and then play PubG all day. Don't be jealous. You've to be lucky to land a software job.- And you've to work so hard to become a doctor. And do what? Experiment on insects and frogs. 

If you don't behaveI'll administer an injection on your butt. Hey, doctor! You asked me to get groceries. Give me the list. It is in the fridge pouch. Is this the list of all medicines?- No, that is the grocery list. I see. Keep this with you. Do all doctors consciously write so pathetic? Your doctors may be smart, but your handwriting sucks. If I give the grocery guy this list, he may feel offended. So, quit writing. Instead, read out the list and I'll record it. Get some bread. Brown bread, milk bread, sandwich bread, multi-grain bread. Not just patients, even doctors eat bread?- Yes. It is healthy. 

Then get some rice. Biryani rice, white rice, brown rice. You eat all types of rice and you are still slim?- I am slim because I eat all sorts of rice. - I see. And finally..- I know what is the last item. Condoms, right? You didn't find my handwriting difficult this time? She has worked all day and she is tired. Would it be appropriate if I try to draw her close? Is he asleep or is he thinking about me? Maybe I should check.- Maybe I should check. I knew you wouldn't be alseep.- I knew it too. - Oh, is it? 'Ma'am, the lady is in her labor.'- Prepare the room. I'll be there in 15 minutes. 

I'm so sorry. It is an emergency and I should go. Fine. But first, give me some medicine too. Kiss I'm talking about! I'll be home soon.- Hey, doctor! For everyone to be healthy, your doctors are necessary. So, be safe. Yes, this video is dedicated to all doctors. Yours is a great profession. I know almost everyone works for money, but there is great satisfaction in your profession. The satisfaction you get after you've saved the life of a person perhaps is restricted only to your profession. This is Chandoo Sai AKA Pakkinti Kurradu. 

Post a Comment

0 Comments