My school Vlog at the morning

My school Vlog at the morning:


Alexa set an alarm for 6:20am. So I have a million alarms and then when I get up I'll chug some water, really wake you up and I'm gonna light some candles and then go to the bathroom to get ready. I can barely talk. Why does this thing keep going off? pretty proud. curtains up because we gotta let that sunlight in baby I'm cold wait so here's the thing, my room is like 50 degrees right now and my mom won't let me have a heater in it. because she thinks I'm gonna burn my room down. I'm 17 years old. I don't know how that would happen.


So I just, am very tired right now um Sorry, if it looks like I'm really struggling I mean kind of what's going on here I don't normally get up this early. Although it's very realistic i..don't get up at 6:30. I get up at like 6:45 so it's like 15 minutes earlier and it's really affecting me. I only got up about 15 minutes earlier to film this video. yEa? Because that's a laundry basket to go upstairs. And that's Ella's. I need it all picked up and put away and I'm putting on moisturizer and self-tanner. it's not self-tanner.


It's just like a little tinter. yEa toby! can I see tobes? toBy come here!! *gasp comes here no come here ok those are for upstairs those are for like goodwill go ahead I don't know why but like I'm actually breaking out a little bit. So I'm like here I normally don't really break out like I get pimples but like don't know why this is happening to me??. Though I already went through the acne phase I use men's deodorant if you're curious. I feel like it works a lot better. 


So I'm gonna put in my dry shampoo Woah Sorry if I don't like sound like myself I just am a completely different person before my coffee But it's kind of true, or before I like to wake up at least We're just gonna dab a little bit in this makeup I'm waking up a little bit more which is really nice so a bit right here, yeah right here, here hey hey I'm gonna get my Beauty Blender wet.


I also wear my jewelry every single day so just in case you didn't assume that here I am to tell you I do and if you didn't know I design jewelry and They come in these boxes I'm still not done Releasing all of the sets that I've made but basically I'm putting on the moon one today The lightning bolt just came out I definitely go check that out in the description And then next I have a light bulb and the Sun coming out which are probably my two favorites and that's why I saved them for last. So those are coming out very soon.


So stay updated on my Instagram its @hannahmeloche if you want details on when they're gonna launch and such But anyway, so I've launched the wave the moon and the lightning bolt so far You can still buy the earrings and the ring for the moon lightning bolt has not sold out yet. It just got put up So definitely go check that out. 


And I really love the meaning behind the lightning bolt super positive I was gonna wear mine today, but I didn't feel like finding it So we're gonna work with what we got here, you know a little bit of BB Creams down here My under eye bags are so bad right now, it's actually ridiculous I'll blend it in. I'm just setting the powder. I just really hope it doesn't turn out completely awful. We're gonna put on some bronzer I'm supposed to be eating breakfast and such right now. 


Sometimes I literally wear no makeup to school, but I thought it'd be more interesting to like do my light makeup stuff for you guys I'm just another looking grosser than I did when I woke up. Lip stuff and highlight, we're gonna set all this Even though I just I'm not a fan of how this looks right now But we're gonna go with it. Blow my candles out. 


By the way I always or normally like Most of the time I always have my outfits picked out just because it's so much easier to just wake up late and put your outfit On and go so here we have some options but basically all of this like this is like there's some cute stuff in here But we're gonna go with the easiest option today because we don't feel like doing anything else right now, and that's okay Okay, so this is my fit when it gets too hot which it won't get too hot. I'll be freezing So I'm throwing a crew neck over this. 


Okay. So here we are. This is my fit This is my OOTD You have nice boots because it's freezing now, by the way, I hope you guys know that the same day you're watching this It's the same day I filmed it. So if you're watching it on the day, it came out, I just Dude all leaves are gone We got a nice little braiding bar over here going on, what are we doing today ladies? French braiding? I love it. 


I Love it you are? Maybe Hey guys, so if you stayed to this point in the video, this is just your extra bonus I just wanted to add in some like class part just cuz I really like my first two hours I don't know if you could tell but I was building a longboard and we had to go surfing wakeboarding, etc. In that class, it's just a really fun time for me So hopefully you enjoyed that as well because I called it a morning routine But it was like low-key a day in my life just a little bit. I don't like it when people say low-key I'm sorry for saying that but anyways.


I just got home from school I'm gonna finish out in this video upload it if you want to see me more often follow me on my social Media because I post a couple times a week on my Instagram Twitter, Snapchat and I post once a week on this channel Which is Monday and then I post once a week on my vlog channel linked down below. That's it for the day. 


I hope you guys have a great rest of your day. Remember that you can control your happiness and you control your every move. So make today a good day make someone smile something for someone else cuz that'll make you feel good And I hope that this makes you guys feel good power to do whatever you want. Remember that. Ok. Bye guys. Love you Not really two shoes? yeah, you literally just slip them on I just went here to put on Christmas music. Okay. That's it. That's it. Are you kidding me? No, that was like overnight though Yeah, it was overnight. All these leaves were here 


Post a Comment

0 Comments