Cows showed the treasure to me

 Cows showed the treasure to me:


Pure awesomeness! Welcome back. Yeah. Where are we today? Today we're on a big field Virgin land. A metal detector has never set a coil upon this soil That's like a metal detectorist's wet dream It is I dream of these things Really secret place, cannot reveal where it is To anyone, sorry guys But we are close to a small town that has been mentioned first time in the history books in the 8th and 9th century That's Viking age! That's a really long time ago So we're gonna try to find evidence of that. So what do we have to find Probably Saxon stuff Town-related stuff Everyday objects Swords, axes... Like we usually do! Yeah, 8th century, Even my grandmother was young then Yes, so let's try to pick up something I want that gold Guys my second signal, my first one was a nail wow! Round, bronze, yeah. Hello, baby! Hello, little George That's a penny. 

18th... Sorry, 19th century And it would be some kind of Goddess there with a shield and a spear This will clean up really nice Beautiful, beautiful, such a big one Nice! These are always nice to find That's my first good signal on this awesome little field It's so Warm and damp today you get like sweaty all the time and I found a coin boom It's not the 8th or 9th century Probably 1900's One pound newer coin Elizabeth. Yeah, 1983 One pound but my first find here awesome I walked through that little gate out on this pasture and Boom! First signal, it's gonna be something awesome. I feel Saxon already I have no idea what it is, but it's ornamented. It's green patina, bronze.

Whoa Well, backside is a bit of a disappointment Let's see, what's on the front side then I don't know the symbolism Really nice looking piece What could that be? It's an ornament for something, maybe for clothes I don't know I bet we will find out later what it is, I'll write in the comments or somewhere but very impressive potentially old I just dug this really really deep hole really hard compacted soil again and On the bottom of that one, like 30 centimeters down. A big coin or piece of a big coin Awesome I have no idea what this is. I think it's a coin. Oh, I hope it's an old one. 

It could be So that means that on this pasture That you can see around me we really have to dig deep to find stuff here Emil is digging and I found something on the top of the grass here It's 1 pound, 2016 That's pure profit right there. I might buy a beer with this one if I find a couple more Pure profit, pure profit. It's always nice Here you see these guys again, they are beside the field drinking beers and just talking to the camera And when they are doing that I Take my detector and head off detecting and pick up all the silvers before these guys even get started But are you having as much fun as we Well Are you enjoying life Well.

I'm having the time of my life I would say a happy silver is better than a depressed silver When you are drunk You usually find the same places as other drunk people have found and that's where drunk people lose their stuff No sober person would ever lose a gold coin True that I got a real good screamer in the hole You can Hear her go Whoa just screams when I poke with the pointer there and that's also a good sign an old tile in the same hole. Okay. Where was it? Somewhere there Let's go She's screaming really loud there This is hard. Is it that? This piece. 

Yeah, There she is Big lump of lead. I hit it a bit with the shovel you can see the metal glance there It oxidizes a bit whiteish old chunk everyone always used lead for everything throughout the ages apparently. very common field find cool I think Emil has been detecting here before me. I'm too late. I'm too late again. I had a great signal. Look how deep Let's see. I think I can see some roundness here old roundness, Yeah It is an old coin Oh That was a difficult dig Oh I hit it with the shovel just a little bit But doesn't matter it was copper Copper coin. 

I don't know I would guess Seventeen hundred Eighteen hundred oh That was something yeah Awesome! But there are no cows or any other farm animals around so that's a good thing Have you ever met a cow, Joel? Yeah, many of them in a bar, usually Hello Hello, my friend. Oh, you brought your friends as well Hi guys you seen any treasure around here No No, oh Well, I guess that's a no. What about you over there? Brownie in the back. You seen any treasure? Mmm, all right. Well, You keep looking here. I'm gonna go there Have a chat with my human friend Yeah, don't mind me It's scorching hot in the sun Yeah Joel just keeps digging like a madman.

 I'm sweating. He's not giving up. This is like a sauna. Yeah, what do you have so far? One coin and then only trash. Yeah, same here and We got a few friends over there Having a look at what we're up to There's the moo moos Hello, Mr. Moo Or Mrs. Moo perhaps Still in the hole? Oh my God, this is getting exciting deeper harder scooter I hate to destroy this kind of Good grass Grass for our new friends The cows I mean Nothing there still Too tough, too tough But true Vikings we never give up if there's a signal we dig it! And then it's so compact Yeah, that's a good-looking ground Brown and nice Oh yeah! You guys can guess what it is My guess is a bullet A betting competition! I'm saying button, big button But where is it? Are your skills Failing you now Letting you down It's showing exactly there? Joel is an experienced digger, if he can't find it, it doesn't exist Still in the hole? It's showing exactly there Deeper deeper Deeper usually means older But out on fields like this that have been turned over. 

It's not always true, but we can pretend it is here We got oldness in the hole! We are almost all the way to New Zeeland in the hole And now I got it Let's see what it is It's a screamer! Guys, place your bets I can see a bullet soon. I'm seeing the button, really big old chunky... Almost got excited Is it a bottle cap? some kind of bottle cap. Oh my God It says Needle, Needles made in England Ohh I hate Needles! This is my third one of these today And I'm exhausted. 

Well, let's take a short beer break Talk with our new friend. Hey, Frankie, boy. He's there looking Frank, we can see you! He's pretending that we can't see him. He's a bit shy But we'll go back there through the gate and have a look at that field over there Henrik is supposedly Somewhere there. Let's ask him Henrik, come in Yeah, what? Do you got something good there? An old belt buckle and an old coin a lot of iron in the ground That's pretty good. Well, I know where we're heading after the break. 

Excellent we'll be right over No no... stay away! What should I do if I meet a cow on the field? Should I run or lay down? You should go and pat his head Really? Get some milk if you're thirsty From a cow? We don't have any milk for the coffee right now, we could fill up milk And look who showed up to the party Let's zoom in on the little Kitty cat! Wow, he got curious. Come on, Lisa, don't stand in the way like that. That's a bit rude, don't you think? There's the kitty cat. 

Hello Mr. Chuckles Come here kitteh Mr. Chuckles! Mr. Chuckles! See You get Joel get close to cats That's what happens. That's like all the women I try to talk to He wasn't scared at all about the cows But as soon as they saw Joel When I start talking they run away, they run away. Every single time 

Post a Comment

0 Comments