Van Found Under the water part2

Okay and then, towards the boat ramp 'because we have a tow truck coming to get it. So, I'm going towards the buoys? Towards the buoys and then, back towards us. Yeah, so, just jump on with her. Okay, now to the left. [Woman] Wait! [Jared] Whoa whoa. Did we pop off, Nate? I think we dropped off the van, yeah. I don't think we can spend time here 'cause it's my birthday and guests are coming soon. Oh, okay, no worries, we can let you go.




I appreciate you helping. Well, the jet-ski failed. I felt bad that we were actually taking up her time on her birthday.  We didn't know that. I didn't know that, I mean, she offered right? - [Tatum] If it was my birthday, I would do it. Anyway, we're actually making progress. What we have going on is, we have Nate pushing it away from shore with his kayak while I'm pulling about 200 feet of rope here in hopes that we can actually get it to the boat ramp over here. 


[Tatum] What are you doing, Jared?   I'm doing all the work, Tatum, that's what I'm doing. You understand my legs are on fire. Look how far we've come, though.  [Tatum] It's true.  That pillar over there is about 12 feet deep. I figure the van is about six feet tall plus the length of the bags. So, it's hanging about 10 feet below the surface right now. So, we just need it close enough for the tow truck which will be here in about 20 minutes. So, enough chitter chatter, Tatum, gotta keep this thing moving. I think that's it, I think we're highly centered. 


Yep, that's it right there. (man coughs) That it? - [Jared] 15 bucks says you can't make it all the way out there, Tatum. Why not?  [Jared] Go ahead. How far can you make it? - I'm hitting the stump now. (engine revs) - What I'm gonna do real quick, Brandon, we just got it on its wheels, I'm gonna do one more hook since Nate's already extended out there. I'm gonna hook onto the bumper, the tow hitch, I'll hook it on the tow hitch. There we go. - We're gonna finish dragging it around and pull it as close as we can for ya.  [Tatum] You like helping out, Nate? - Yeah yeah, keeps me out of the pub. 


And some of you guys be like, You know what, you guys got a tow truck, how come you're not using the bigger rig? We're guys, we just like to mess around a little bit before we actually let the professionals take over. This is just us having fun, accept it. Oh, it's going! (people chatter) I see it moving! Woohoo! Go-go-go! Ya know, I'm kinda proud of Nate there. I think that's good! Yeah, you're good! - The water has gotta drain. 


Now, here's the thing, Jason underwater, didn't that seem like it was a lot larger? Like it was a 12 passenger van.  It did.  I would've never guessed it was an actual. The water expands, makes it look bigger.  In the meantime, we've got Brandon here. Brandon, is this close enough for ya today? [Brandon] Very. -(laughs) All right. We'll get this one out of the way, we'll get this one out of the way and let's get loaded and you out of here. We got a milk crate in here for ya, Tatum.- Woo! - [Jared] Think about all the milk you can get with that. 


Ya know, I used to [Jared] This isn't a square milk crate either, it's the full-on big one.  [Tatum] Is it the metal or plastic one? - [Jared] No, it's plastic. [Tatum] That used to be my furniture (speaks faintly).  [Jared] So, I heard you pulled out a gym bag out of this. I did, I didn't want to open it, though. [Jared] You never did?  I had my buddy open it. I thought there might be ahead or something in there. - [Jared] So, what was in the gym bag? Just a bunch of gym clothes.  Ah, boring, we're gonna go back to the cool stuff. Oh, you missed a shirt, though or a pair of jeans or something. 


I really like the green pinstriping and the green rims on this. They rallied it, for sure. I don't think these have glove boxes, Tatum. (people chatter) (winch whirs) We got it! That right there is our little ski-doo girl lady that was helping us earlier. So anyway, I'm glad she didn't hang out for us 'cause look what she's actually over there enjoying. (winch whirs) Oh, so that's why it looked a little high. What are you gonna destroy today, Tatum? 


Well, we gotta get it off the rock and the  [Jared] You're not getting it off the rock with the crowbar. - You know what? I haven't done it but I'm gonna try.   [Jared] No, you're not, that's gonna drop on ya. No, you can't go underneath the tire, now what's gonna happen after you put that I know! It just slides the tire. See, it slides.  [Jared] Put it under the frame. Oh, there you go, alright, it'll move now. - [Tatum] All right, go get the crowbar. 


Yeah, some people say Mister Leisek, you work out? Yes, I do. [Bradyn] There you go. [Jared] All right. All right, all right. On that note, that wraps up another episode of"Adventures With Purpose" where you'll never know what it is we're gonna find like, a van in the river today, really amazing. Thanks, everybody, for your participation. Thank you, Jason. We're gonna be back in this spot also because there are two or three more cars. That's it for now, later, later. Don't forget to subscribe, bye-bye. ("Super Mario Bros." theme music) 


Post a Comment

0 Comments