A Monster Found In the River Water

what is going on Sharer's welcome to the vlog welcome to another awesome day yes I've been sitting up here spying because there's something in the pond but every time as I walked up closer to get closer to the pond the thing just disappeared and now I know there's definitely something in the pond and we just gotta somehow sneak up on her quietly so.

we can figure out what it is if you didn't see yesterday in cars like he was swimming in the pond and found some buried treasure but there wasn't only just buried treasure in the pond there was something else oh whoa whoa who hang on something major is in the water look at that look at those swirl marks and shares it is freezing cold today.

but I really want to figure out what isn't and so let's go find Carter and let's get down to the pond let's see what is in this water let's go oh hey Carter what's going on oh I got a better ideating on one-second desperation as we just got back from the store we got a bunch of awesome stuff and best of all you're gonna love what we got in this bag check this out Carter and Liz have a raven plan but check it out I got my very own Xbox that's right sure is I'm so excited.

I'm gonna start gaming and the first game I'm gonna play you already know it is for tonight lets get this thing plugged in and turned on oh yeah I'm downloading for tonight right now sure you haven't heard of for tonight it's an awesome online game and it's free and for tonight is so awesome because you can play it on Mac PC Xbox and ps4.

so sure you want to start playing the game click the link in the description below whoo it's ready to go and let's start playing here we go this is my first time Carter you might have to walk me through this, okay so it looks like the game starts off where you're on this awesome blue school bus and you're dropping out this is awesome this is so cool whoo skydiving.

 oh yeah, one of the coolest parts about fortnight battle royale is that it's a PvP 100 so that means you can play with a hundred different people at the same time on the same map yeah it's totally epic okay Carter I'm on the ground now what do Ido okay Steve so the first things first run and try to grab a gun and don't get shot okay Carter I'm doing this shares I am doing this to my first time playing fortnight this is awesome.

oh yeah it's also really cool you can build custom structures that you can build up teardown you can modify them and we can even play squads where I can play with three other players so make sure to add my Gamertag right here click the link in the description below to download the game it's free and let's play fortnight battle royale together oh yeah let's go.

Oh, the corner I'm actually doing good check this out oh no not good yeah you just got eliminated alright sure isI'm still new at this but I'm learning to add my Gamertag globus let's play this game together yes sure is you can also add my Gamertag s Cartersure to get that both me and Steven you can play with both of us online together we're awesome gang share the love fortnight squad that'd be awesome now quarter let's get outside let's go figure out what is in the pond well.

 I don't really want to find out it's scary every time we go he's like like a hunt to try to find out something bad happens I was sitting up on the patio and I was looking down I could see something really yeah Cher's there's something anyCarter let's go it's actually really cold out too so you might want to put some coat on because it's freezing outside.

Oh, Lizzie comes down the pond with this yesterday in Cara's log remember when you saw that monster thing yeah actually did watch Carter's vlog and there was definitely something in the water so you're gonna come down and help us find it all right Courtney are gonna go down.

I will let you know if you find anything oh and it's starting to rain outside it's cold isn't it is freezing out here who so if there is a monster in this pond or whatever's in this pond I keep it I went in the pod yesterday it was nice but it's freezing but if the card didn't go in the pond yesterday.

 we wouldn't have noticed that there was anything in the pond, yeah we also would have gotten that GoPro and I still got to see what kind of footage is on the GoPro yeah sure we sought to review the GoPro footage it was in the pond for what three oh my gosh see what is that at all told you what is that what close too close to the wall coach Carter we had to be quiet so the problem.

that we have shared is every time we sneak up on the pond whatever is in the water as we start walking I think the vibration it can feel something maybe it sees us coming and it just does because last summer we would find like large turtles or snakes we try to come down and sneak up on it and then as we're coming down the hill like darts away you can like barely even catch it on camera.

 it's really hard well there's something there I see the shadow look at that it's coming towards you where is it Cher'scoming if you saw that thing it's like whitish maybe clearer cardi its probably somewhere around here right now I don't know I'm standing back I'm getting back now shares we do have fish in the pond we've seen Turtles come in the pond.

 we've even seen a snake and we actually don't know where that snake will win yeah the last time I saw the snake it dope under and into the water we can find it and we found out where you can breathe into the water up to like 45 minutes at a time I think three hours on three hours it can stay underwater for three hours before need to come up for a breath it's some kind of water snake so we haven't been able to find it it's probably still in the pond from last summer so maybe this monster is the snake it just got bigger or maybe something else yeah I don't know.

I don't know and shares one thing I noticed check this out though I don't ever remember this we've always had snakes this has definitely gotten bigger it looks like a nest Eve definitely like some type of nest what kind of nest is that I don't know but I'm thinking maybe something lives in there and then crawls into the pond to swim or well then if that's true look for foot tracks.

that go that lead to the pond I don't see any right now maybe the thing is still hibernating inside but you know look in the much there's a footprint right there in there oh definitely a footprint there another one there I think yeah one there okay so we're getting closer we're definitely getting close to something we got to find the tunnel to the hole to the desert is the front door.

I do know it's probably some sort of tunnel I'm afraid to get too close and start poking around I don't know what can come out of there well that looks like a footprint right here too right there the mud looks like something stepped right there we'll see that's deep careful it could go underneath just might sink in yeah you're already kind of sinking in who's that front entrance over that way there might be some sort of hole down there or maybe up there a man in there looks like there might be three this is definitely the front door to that place look at that thing something definitely lives in there and probably peaks it's head out and walks out this way and that explains you look footprint area there and then footprint thing here aha here's the footprint look it definitely got some type of claw.

 look at this it's like well let's see I think there's one right in there yeah whatever it is look at this and there's another one there like triangle shapes they maybe like some type of bird or clawed animal I'm thinking like the feet looks something like a crocodile but they have like claws whoa crocodile on the pot I don't think so I don't know I maybe like some sort of lizards kind of thing like a snake with legs I don't know like a big salamander let's see if there's anything near the edge that's another one right there it's definitely what's the same shape oh yeah the same shape it's got that triangle shape there at least gets really close to the water.

it's right there ooh what do that's it yeah it's like a slug whoa what is this what their footprint right here oh is that me this is a shoe false alarm fossil is my footprint but wait what is that definitely something I don't know I think it looks like whatever the animals step it was because it's wet it's a lot wetter near the edge so it definitely sunk in there so Carter whatever animal came out of there I'm pretty sure went all the way here the last footprint was there and then it dove into the water do you think it's in the water right now I think it's in the water if he goes in the water yesterday when I was scuba diving what something was definitely the water yesterday yeah I saw something in the water I can't tell what it is because the water is not very clear it kind of murky the waters they completed to sperm stay but that's just the lid okay another false alarm but we're getting close something.

 I'm gonna keep going this way there's actually a drain over here for the pond it's where like a lot of creepy things hang out a lot of the time Carter come over here check out the drain what I can't tell what that is that might be another like that's either like a Napoleone in there another footprint maybe it will dig it out but no but there definitely signs of like animal life down here yeah check this out so here the drain shares this is the drain for the pond which regulates how full the pond can be and there's always weird things hanging out around it look how moldy that is it's like so nasty oh my gosh there was something that was bigger than any fish.

I think yeah so definitely knew we were over here so that's probably why swim over there there's nothing was huge and here comes other water definitely heard it otter did you see that thing - let's go check it out okay so we now know whatever the thing is it's over here I want to see if you think that's the same thing that's in my video when I'm underwater you can see something swim by I wonder if that's the same thing wait so if this thing lives out and in the water then that means it's like and fibia saw something yeah.

it's probably the same thing that lives in that thing that's no biggie that's kind of scary okay look it's around if it comes with the land you can come out of the wall I don't know what that thing is I think it's swim right now it's over there I see it whatever it is it looks like a shark I honestly think it's a shark I don't know but if it looks like a short but it comes on land it has to have legs so I'm thinking it's like a large salamander-like I think it's like this big whatever it is I think it's about that oh my gosh you know what itis Carter. 

Sharer's I know it's a snakehead I bet it is I think it's a snakehead make kids are like this invasive species they're a fish but then they grow legs and they can walk on land oh I think I've heard of these they live in this area I think they have been reported to be all over the especially in this area and they're basically like large fish that eat anything and they can live on land for like three weeks at a time so they can use they have leg legs they walk on the land it's crazy where they can eat anything they just eat everything yeah anything okay core do you think this was in here doubts it stops was that you know how could it be oh my gosh what was that corner.

I don't want to get closer what was thatwhat was that I don't even know who there's bubbles shares there issomething in the water and it's getting closer bubbles again bubbles again okaywe got to figure out what this thing is I got the GoPro let's stick this thingin the water and let's figure out what is in here okay here we go let's seeSteve oh let's see I wonder if you can see anything time tofind out let's leave it in and see if it catches anything you see a quarter Ithink so oh I see it yeah it's at the wall now hopefully this camera picks itup though I lost track of it okay I'm gonna take this boat out onto the waterI think that's kind of scary see because this boat isn't too fast so again Idon't know okay yeah okay I guess you're off wait you don't even have the GoProlet me get you the GoPro so you can stick it in the water okay I wentthrough the GoPro - you ready go where to go oh there it is okay I'm officiallyhunting for whatever's in this pod yeah I don't know what this thing is but I'mthinking it's like maybe some kind of like river monster fish thing because wehaven't really seen what it looks like just yet just a few clips I think Icaught it on camera when I was in the water I think it swam by me really close and we definitely saw it splash a fewtimes today in the pond.

so I think it is in here I think Steven is right I think that it's not like in the nest today it's actually in the water we just kind of keep an eye on so if you see it shows to make sure you comment because I'm not catching all the footage because the cameras looking behind me okay you're going this way now see he was being quite brave right now he's not in the water but he is like on the water so I'll just hope that fish doesn't pop up around his boat or something like reach up and like pull him in the water that would be really scary there he goes no see if I haven't seen anything.

 I think it's it's kind of gotten really calm and quiet kind of like Yuri I feel like since you've gotten on the boat everything has just calmed down a bit I'm shares whatever this thing is it's smart it is a smart creature whatever this thing is I think it knows it's being hunted so we're going to come back tomorrow and sneak up on it yes Steve I think that's a good idea because just like the snake after a while I think it just dives under sits with a bottom it shows out and just waits for us to leave I think that what a lot of like animals do in the wild it's like a pretty good strategy.

because I mean I'm not diving in the water to find it knows we're not gonna jump in there because yeah I think it has the upper hand in the water because whatever it is it looks like it's pretty fast and pretty big I would do my research on River Monsters tonight and see what it might be good yeah hey kid could it be something else there's some stuff in the water over there but I think that just might be some fish I don't think those are the monster that we're looking for but uh Carter you know what you should go fishing for something tomorrow yeah I think I'm gonna go fishing in here I'm gonna get a big fishing pole I'm

 gonna be just like the guy on River Monsters and I'm gonna see if I can catch this thing that would be really cool, yes yours will see you tomorrow so until then you know what to do stay awesome and share the love peace! Woo 


Post a Comment

0 Comments